- San Francisco 49ers went to the Superbowl and I got to make this!
- We got engaged!!! On Valentine’s Day at that (which is a holiday I loathe but of course, my opinion has changed… a little! I’m so excited to plan, celebrate and most of all, become a Kalchbrenner!
- I won Administrative Professional of the Year for RE/MAX Northern Illinois (the biggest surprise was that my entire office kept the award a secret from me!)
- We got to skate at Soldier Field for free (courtesy of Office Max.) Such a great experience, especially because my guy LOVES ice-skating.
- We got to see Book of Mormon – the hottest ticket in town! It’s hilarious, it’s witty, it has a great message and I’m still humming all the songs.
- AND last but not least, we’re moving to a new, awesome apartment in May. It has everything I love; the neighborhood & full-amenity high-rise (our new building is basically across the street from our current rental) plus some extras; TWO bedrooms, TWO bathrooms, fireplace, a little balcony and more. Can’t wait to show you all.
Photo clockwise from top right: Our friends threw us a little celebration party, my official newsletter award photo, my guy showing off on the ice, BOM set looks quite familiar