- For my amazing, loving family who are all over the world (specifically Hawaii, California & South Korea)
- For my awesome, patient, silly guy, who I cannot wait to marry next year
- For my soon-to-be extended family who are caring & supportive – I could not have dreamed of better in-laws.
- For my island upbringing and urban cultivations – I am lucky to have experienced such a unique combination of environments.
- For my wonderful mix of friends – from middle school days to new aquaintances – I truly cherish each & every companionship.
- For exciting, new adventures to come!
Happy ‘Thanksgivukkah’ everyone!